2003 While @ Juvenile Hall
Apologies:
I'm sorry mom I borrowed your favorite sweater without asking.I am
sorry I got paint on it, but I am really sorry now that I lied to you
when you asked me if I knew how that paint got all over the front of
it. I wish I could buy you a new one this year for Christmas.
I am sorry mom I lied to you too about my gold fish, they didn't just
die~ I forgot to feed them,I'm sorry I snooped in all your papers mom,
though you left them all over your bed.I shouldn't of told you your
country music made me gag,I shouldn't of went out my bed room window
when you said I was grounded, to play ball in the drive way.I am so
sorry that I asked you for money when you didn't have very much. I am
so sorry for every single bad thing I did when I was younger. I
pray I can come home and show you how much I love you mom.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment