Wednesday, February 2, 2011

From Amber's Journal

Dec.2003
 I am here at junenile hall, It is Christmas and my first one ever with out my mom & pops.
 I have been here 7 months. My friend Jason has gotten me into major trouble this time.
  I have been to court about 9 times but the trial  has not started yet. Jason tries to tells me stuff, I try to pretend I do not hear him so I do not have to talk back but I am scared of him. Even in the court room & getting on the buss the sheriffs let him pull my hair* 
 I have to go into my room now so can not write or watch tv.  
 Oh By The way Merry Christmas.
---------------------------------

  I am taking 7 different meds now. I feel real high and always tired. My Doctor told me that mom called him and is upset after finding out about the drugs and the effects they can have. 
Does she expect me to handle all this straight?
 While I was in his office he let me call her, he talked to her too. He told her that I needed them because  I am extemely depressed. He also told her that they will not hurt me to take them just until the trial and I get to go home. I want to go home today. I miss my folks so much and my dog needs me.



                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment