Monday, July 18, 2011

~THANKFUL~

~THANKFUL*

I am thankful for the stars,the moon and sun that shine so bright.
I am thankful for my family,the light of my life.
I am thankful for my teacher who helps me get through strife~
And the staff that do their best to always make me smile.
I am thankful for the animals that roam in the wild,
And for the fact that Jesus died for me.
I am thankful for all the blessings that I'll have for eternity*
I am thankful for the children that I will one day have.
And for my parents who love me even when they are mad.
I am thankful for for the food that I receive
And for the friends that don't deceive.
I am thankful for my lawyer who helps me fight my case,
I am thankful for all the soldiers who are fighting and must live on base.
I am thankful for nature and the beauty that it holds,
I am thankful for all the compliments I am told.
I am thankful for the ability of prayer~
And for a savior who promises he will always be there.
I am thankful for all the gifts I receive,
And for those who in me believe.
I am thankful for all the memories that my life has held,
And for all the dreams my future promisingly tells*
I am thanful for each day that I rise.
And for each breath given to me.
I'll be thankful for all this, until the day I die.
These things I am thankful for every day and each night.
  By Amber Riley  Nov. 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment