Friday, October 28, 2011

Me And Jesus

In This Jail I stand tall & proud
I stand proud for Jesus And I'll tell you how,
I've experienced with set,
drugs,and Rock N'Roll.
I'll tell you now,that it's taken it's toll.
I was scared ,hopeless,young,and alone.
Until jesus told me I could sit next to him
om his throne.
People made fun of me,saying I was ugly and poor.
But upon meeting Jesus,He told me"your number one!
At night when I'd cry,He hear my plea,and
next to me I felt him,as he came to comfort me.
I've been in this jail since I was 16,I'm 19 now.
I'll tell you for this i'm not proud.
I've lost all my family and friends,while going
through this strife.
But I know Jesus will stand by me,
though I face life.
it's up to the Da if I go home.
I pray while in court,Jesus's light will
show.
It's been almost 4 years that I've been locked away
But I'm ok, Me and Jesus,we talk every day.
He knows I'm not quilty for what they do state.
I will just in his power, to end all this hate.
  By Amber R Riley
To all the people fighting hard time, my family,
and my soul mate.

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment